Friday, July 29, 2016

SINS OF OMISSION - Entry #44: The Navigator (1924)


Running Time: 59 minutes
Directed By: Donald Crisp, Buster Keaton
Written By: Clyde Bruckman, Joseph A. Mitchell, Jean C. Havez
Main Cast: Buster Keaton, Kathryn McGuire

SILENCIO

I was anxious to check out another Buster Keaton picture to see if I was still captivated by the silent comic. I hadn't seen a Keaton feature since the fall of 2009, when I saw his five BOOK movies. Well, the man's work definitely held up for me, as I really, really enjoyed this one. Very funny, lots of quality gags. I have a feeling most of Keaton's feature filmography will end up as entrants on my list.






RATING: 9/10

1 comment:

  1. I think we established a long time ago that Keaton was my by far, very far, prefered silent comedian, so don't expect any arguments here

    ReplyDelete

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...