Friday, July 29, 2016

SINS OF OMISSION - Entry #43: Husbands and Wives (1992)


Running Time: 103 minutes
Directed By: Woody Allen
Written By: Woody Allen
Main Cast: Woody Allen, Mia Farrow, Sydney Pollack, Judy Davis, Liam Neeson
Click here to view the trailer

MORE WOOD-MAN!

This was kind of a no brainer and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see five or six more Woody Allen films on my list. As of today, Woody Allen has the following on my list: Manhattan, Sleeper, Crimes & Misdemeanors, Match Point, Manhattan Murder Mystery, Hannah and Her Sisters and now Husbands and Wives. I love me some Woody Allen, clearly...








RATING: 8/10  It's a classic Woody Allen style film and I love every minute of it. Can't go higher than an '8' though because there are at least a half dozen, better Allen films. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm always up for a Woody Allen.. here in one of his Bergmanesque periods, .. nothing much wrong with that .. but you are right, there are some better than this,,

    ReplyDelete

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...