Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Road to 500 Begins Soon...

Since I had such a good time putting together the last preview video, I figured why not slap another one together and give you guys a quick peek at what's in store for the NEXT 100 films (#402 - #501). I've taken the time to carefully plot and plan out about 80% of the next 100 titles I'll be watching. Of course, as always, everything is tentative but I don't think I'll have too much of a problem sticking to my agenda. I put this together using Windows Movie Maker. I'll be back on Monday night to give some further explanation behind these choices, but for now, enjoy!




January 15, 2012 4:38am

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Baby! I can't wait to read some of these reviews, and to watch some of these movies with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again!
      I'm having computer / internet connection problems, so sorry for not having been visiting for some time.. and for possible future gaps.
      Anyway..I liked the above selection and I think I recognised what just about all of them were from. - it contains some of my personal favourites.. I somehow think you will be able to guess which ones. I will look forward to see what you have to say about them.
      Ray

      Delete

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...