Tuesday, September 7, 2010

COMING SOON TO A BLOG NEAR YOU!

I might try to keep this up on a weekly basis, but we'll see how faithful I can be to it. Basically I have a few ideas for movies that I'm going to watch this week and just so everyone knows what's coming up, I figured I'd share them. Know that some of these have reasoning behind them and some are just totally random.

*The Heiress (1949 - William Wyler)
*Patton (1970 - Franklin J. Schaffner)
*The African Queen (1951 - John Huston)
*Independence Day (1996 - Roland Emmerich)


I'll almost assuredly watch more stuff between now and this coming Sunday, but those are a few of the ones you'll see in the week to follow. Feel free to comment the choices, leave opinions, but I beg of thee...please refrain from spoilage. Thank you

September 7, 2010 12:47am

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're in blitz mode! Just don't speed up so much that you forget to write anything. I've done that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make sure to stay up to date on my reviews, thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...