Friday, August 9, 2013

PINTREST

Quick word about Pintrest, which I'm officially on.

If you want to track my progress  throughout Season Eight of my "1001 Movies I (Apparently) Must See" progress, you can visit me by clicking here. You'll get a very brief synopsis on my thoughts for each and every movie I watch this season, a picture and my rating. I also have plans to make a pintrest board dedicated to all 210 of my TOP 20 films.

So yeah, check me out over there, like me, follow me, do whatever it is you do to someone you want to keep in touch with. Thanks a gob.

August 9, 2013  2:15am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...