Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Second Half Begins This Fall!

It's become a tradition of mine (and one that I enjoy doing) to put together little sneak peek videos for you guys and give you a glance at some of the film I'll be watching during my next run of 100 films (#502 - #601). It's hard to believe that I've nearly watched my way through one half of the "1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die" book and to commemorate the occasion, I've tried to schedule some heavy hitters. Of course, you already know about "Kubrick Week", but there are other big titles planned for my next 100. I've taken the time to layout a blueprint of what the next 100 films is going to look like and I have it about 75% mapped out. I'll be back after the TOP 20 is posted to explain some of my choices and give you a little more in-depth information of the next 100, but for now, enjoy the sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...