Wednesday, July 29, 2020

SINS OF OMISSION - Entry #70: Le cercle rouge (1970)



Running Time:140 minutes
Directed By: Jean-Pierre Melville
Written By: Jean-Pierre Melville
Main Cast: Alain Delon, Bourvil, Gian Maria Volonte, Yves Montand, Paul Crauchet

BEEN TOO LONG, MY FRIENDS

Not here to write much. I know, I know, it's been forever since I've poked my head in to say hello. I want everyone to know, however, that I still think about this journey often and often times, I'll find myself re-reading my old blog posts and feeling nostalgic to be knee deep in this thing all over again. I miss hearing from you and at times, I miss writing about movies. I don't get around to watching a lot of movies these days. It typically takes me about a full year to even squeeze out 100 films. However, I'm on vacation this week and I figured I'd swing in and try to catch up on some favs I've watched over the last year or two.















RATING: 8.5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...