Tuesday, December 4, 2018

SINS OF OMISSION - Entry #67: Good Will Hunting (1997)



Running Time: 126 minutes
Directed By: Gus Van Sant
Written By: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck
Main Cast: Matt Damon, Minnie Driver, Robin Williams, Ben Affleck, Stellan Skarsgard
Click here to view the trailer

STILL TRUCKIN'

Wow - it's been another (nearly) year since I've put anything up here. Well, I have yet to lose sight of my ultimate goal of creating my own list of personal 1,000 favs, so let's keep truckin'...











RATING: 8.5/10


2 comments:

  1. Just how long to you plan to live for Andrew? A 1000 films at a going rate of one a year?
    But I suppose it shows a certain degree of realism you are sticking to just the 1000 I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just perusing Facebook and saw a post of yours and said “it’s been way too long since I’ve heard from Ray...I wonder if he left any comments”. And you did!! Blogger changed everything up on me so it’s harder to see when there are comments. You’d actually left one back in January that I JUST saw. So sorry Ray...Anyway, to answer your question - there are more to post, just no time to do it. I miss the blog and interaction with you very much. My life is different now. If only I could swing by for a cuppa tea and fill you in. Anyway thank you for the support as always...even if I’m only playing to an audience of 1, it’s a great 1 and no less enjoyable.

      Delete

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...