Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Figured I'd swing in here and say Happy Holidays to anyone who may be reading this. I appreciate all the support that some of you gave me this year and I hope you'll continue to follow me in the upcoming year and when I decide to make my return to the "1001" project. I will be back at the end of December/beginning of January for a December Recap. I obviously didn't watch any "1001" movies in December, but I did catch a few Christmas movies and I'll swing in and give my thoughts on those. Also, I'm pretty sure that "Santa" will be bringing my my long awaited "The Art of Buster Keaton" Collection, so maybe I'll have time to watch a few movies out of that as well. Anyway, Happy Holidays to you all. I really hope everyone who happens to be reading this has a very, very good Christmas, or whatever holiday it is that you celebrate at this time of year.

I'll say goodbye, but don't you cry...I'll be back again someday!

December 24, 2010 3:23pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...