Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1001MovieMan on Facebook!

Figured I'd pop in real quick and announce that I've created a Facebook page especially for the "1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die" project. I've created the page for two reasons:

1) You've probably noticed my desperate attempts to add a few photos to the blog (ie. my ten most beautiful actresses of the 30s posts back in March). I didn't want to keep making up cheap posts just for the purpose of getting some photos in. However, I did want a place where I could arrange some photos of actors, actresses and directors that I've discovered or rediscovered by watching the 1001 movies. Facebook was a place that could accomodate me the space that I needed to get some photos together and get them organized and even add a little caption underneath, so that I could remember why they were included.

2) I figured it'd be nice to have a place where I could get some more information out to anyone who follows me, ie. when I've watched a movie, when the review is written, other, non-1001 movies that I watch, etc. I think it'd be nice to have a place where I can gather with fellow movie watchers and discuss different films....so....

Feel free to add me as a friend. I won't decline anyone, unless you give me a reason to decline you. You can find me by using my e-mail address: 1001movieman@gmail.com If you have problems locating me, shoot me a message in the comments section here.

October 12, 2010 11:47pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...