Monday, September 13, 2010

COMING SOON: 09/12/10 - 09/18/10

Ok, so you saw how this worked out last week, I posted four movies that I was planning to watch for the coming week and I only actually ended up watching two of the four that I posted. So...don't take the following list to heart, but these are a few of the films that I'm thinking about watching for the week beginning 09/12/2010 and ending 09/18/2010:

*My Left Foot (1989 - Jim Sheridan)
*Dangerous Liaisons (1988 - Stephen Frears)
*Brief Encounter (1946 - David Lean)
*Happy Together (1997 - Wong Kar-Wai)
*The African Queen (1951 - John Huston)


I have a pretty heavy work schedule this week, so I may or may not get to five movies. Next week, on the other hand, I have a fairly easy work load and may take the extra time to squeeze in a couple Fellini films.

Feel free to comment on the selections listed above and as always, thanks for reading.

September 12, 2010 10:43pm

1 comment:

  1. I'll be interested to hear what you think of Happy Together. Watched that one myself recently.

    ReplyDelete

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...